Credit Unions of BC Bursary Program
Click here for more information about the Credit Unions of BC Bursary Program
Applicants who do not meet the following criteria are not eligible for a bursary.
- All applicants must have a demonstrated financial need.
- Proof of enrollment and transcripts are required.
- Applicants must be BC residents who are Canadian Citizens, a permanent resident of Canada or designated as a protected person.
- Applicants must be in attendance at a public Canadian post-secondary school when the application is submitted.
- Applicants attending accredited private schools will only be considered if the program is not offered at a public school.
- Applicants must provide a statement as to why they are not attending a public school and provide a receipt for tuition.
- Programs of study may be academic, vocational, technical, or technological.
- Graduate and post graduate students are not eligible.
- Credit Union members are eligible for up to 2 awards per year.
The New Relationship Trust Foundation assists First Nations students in BC to achieve their educational goals and supports First Nations language revitalization initiatives on an ongoing basis.
Scholarships and Bursaries are available to First Nation students pursuing a post-secondary education from a recognized institution.
Click here for more information about the New Relationship Trust Foundation.
Click the link below to read about the 2018 Monsanto Opportunity scholarship:
Monsanto Opportunity Scholarship
Deadline is May 31st, 2018
Check out all the BCIT Entrance Scholarships available to you:
Click the link below for information about the Neil Muth Memorial Scholarship:
$10 000 is available to support two to four applicants.
RE/MAX of Western Canada Quest for Excellence bursary program closes March 12, 2018.
This year, Remex is giving out sixteen (16) $1,000 bursaries for a total of $16,000 to grade 12 students.
This program was established by RE/MAX of Western Canada to recognize the success and ongoing pursuits of Western Canadian students in regards to leadership and community contribution initiatives. Students can enter online at www.remax.ca.
2018 Quest for Excellence program is open for submissions from September 11, 2017 until midnight March 12, 2018. Only online entries will be accepted.
BC Credit Unions offer bursaries to qualified students.
Check out the application online at
Award Applications & Criteria
Each year, the BCSSA awards a scholarship for a graduating student in the amount of $1000 to deserving students. Please find attached the Scholarship Guidelines and application forms.
The deadline for application is February 9, 2018.
BCSSA_Scholarship2018-Flyer and Form
BCSSA Guidelines-Rev Dec1-2017
Check out the high school entrance scholarships available to you at Okanagan College.